[Ansteorra] Job descriptions (was Re: Ansteorra Digest, Vol 26, Issue 14)

D. Vandever hlannes at ev1.net
Mon Jul 11 11:06:08 PDT 2005

*I* have always thought it great fun to be a "troll" and especially the
"head troll". I love the word play that is a conspicuous part of the charm
of our "society". I found it a comforting place where I could take a word
and put it through all of its permutations and incarnations and the people I
was in communication with were of a like mind and played right along with
me. I think that *allowing* those who enjoy such things as calling
themselves the "head troll" permission to do so...*without* fussing at them
for using it. I use "gatekeep" when I feel it appropriate and I use "event
steward" when it is appropriate but still love to use our "own" unique
language and terms.
Annes (champion of the Troll)
Who would wear a neat looking troll mask at the next gate she was head troll
for.....except that is Queens and probably isn't a the best time to do so!!!
But maybe the next one!