[Ansteorra] Job descriptions (was Re: Ansteorra Digest, Vol 26, Issue 14)

Lady Einin Ciarnait little_dragon_0861 at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 11 20:08:55 PDT 2005

Ryah...you forgot to add "Againocrat"...or is that  just referred to as "Crazy for Volunteering -o-crat"?
Einin

estarkey at camalott.com wrote:
troll suits me just fine. been using it in the sca for years to find out
where i pay my money, or where i sit to take other people's money. is not
insulting. not meant to be insulting. is of course, not politically
correct. hitting people with sticks is not politically correct either.

nastycrat: potty patrol. resupplies the paper, cleans the johns, arranges
to get portapotties, and that sort of things. double points for service
at Gulf Wars.....

ryah, who has been stick jock, autocrat, nastycrat, feastocrat,
merchantcrat,troll, etc and will undoubtably be so again and again and
again.

Nastycrat? Oh I'm intrigued!!!