[Ansteorra] the Attack of the "Authenticity Police"

Suren-unegen (Majestic Fox) commander at mongounegen.com
Wed Jul 13 09:23:23 PDT 2005

Impressive use of the written word Lord Duncan and to the point. I have
to say that I have had the “I don’t like your choice of Persona attack”
and I could care less of their opinion as I am here to live the Dream. I
don’t care who you are if your getting a military dressing down because
you could not afford of did not know better find a peer and tell them.
Don’t be scared to do so that’s why their peers. This is my Dream and I
don’t have time to waste on so called Authenticity Police that in most
cases cannot even match me in the time and effort I put in to helping
others enjoy the dream. That’s my 2 cents and all the time I will waste
on the subject I need to get ready for Sundered Shield.

--
In Service to the Dream
Süren Ünegen