[Ansteorra] Traditions

Darlene Vandever hlannes at ev1.net
Wed Jul 13 13:55:04 PDT 2005

From: <richard at duke.sca.org>

> You would think that an group which professes to value how things were
> done historically,  would also value its own history.
>
> Regards,
> Jean Richard

I'm trying to teach them, Your Grace, and with the help of people like
yourself and others such as those who came out of the woodwork to help with
the Argent Museum, it is possible to succeed. (BTW, any group who is
interested in having a local historian needs to be aware that I am teaching
the Historian's class at Round Table again. (shameless plug). Until then, I
remain...
In Service
Mesterinde Annes
Kingdom Historian