[Ansteorra] RE: the Attack of the "Authenticity Police"

Marc Carlson marccarlson20 at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 14 12:13:12 PDT 2005

>george basore murray_kinsman at yahoo.com ... Yes, they are very few in
>number, there
>are still too many for my liking, but I know I cannot
>change how people think, I was pointing out something
>that bothers me.
>Now I know not to do that on this list.

I'm sorry if I've contributed to your feeling that you should not contribute
here, as that was certainly not my intent.  You have this thing that bothers
you.  Some see it the same way you do, others see it differently.  So what?
A difference of opinion is nothing to get stressed about (although
unfortunately it often serves as such).

Marc/Diarmaid