[Ansteorra] RE: the Attack of the "Authenticity Police"

Lisa silvina at allegiance.tv
Thu Jul 14 14:23:42 PDT 2005

Responding for chass, the individual in question was not intoxicated, nor was she wearing polyester belly dancing garb.  She was Quite period in her garb and showed no obvious signs of intoxication.  A few people have recieved a description that identified the individual and stated that this is common behavior for her and the best way to deal with her is to ignore her, retaliating remarks don't even register to her.  Therefore this is basically now a non-issue for us, unless she returns to our camp, at which time she will be requested to leave our camp with her opinions, and politely escorted out if she declines the invitation to leave. :)

Elizabeta of Rundel