[Ansteorra] mobility issues

Lady Einin Ciarnait little_dragon_0861 at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 14 20:35:10 PDT 2005

Susan Hill <sueorintx at hotmail.com> wrote:
I will admit to using the handicapped stalls, but try to do so if there is
no one that needs it more than I at the time. I am not what anyone would
call 'handicapped' but I do find that some facilities have seats that are
much lower than my knees want to bend, especially if I have been on my feet
a lot during the day.

OK , you may not consider yourself to be handicapped, but the knees not bending as well stuff IS a mobility issue. That is what the grab bars are for and that alone is a reason to use the disabled stalls or potties.

You also may want to consider that if you are having problems with stiffening up...that those grab bars are a safety issue.

Einin