[Ansteorra] mobility issues

Charlene Charette perronnelle at earthlink.net
Thu Jul 14 22:33:31 PDT 2005

Isobel de Kirkbryde wrote:

> Another thing to keep in mind is that wheelchairs take
> up a bit more room at feast than a folding chair.  If
> tables are set too close together, you cannot get a
> wheelchair in to an appropriate spot.  It isn't a good

I often find the feast tables too close together and I'm not in a
wheelchair.  I think sometimes the people setting up tables forget the
space needed for the two back-to-back bodies and an aisle for people to
walk through.  I do realize that sometimes a hall is small and we have
to make do.

--Perronnelle

--
America is addicted to wars of distraction.  -- Barbara Ehrenreich