[Ansteorra] Re: the Attack of the "Authenticity Police"

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Thu Jul 14 22:36:12 PDT 2005

On Jul 14, 2005, at 2:31 PM, William Willett & Robin Lindsey wrote:
> So here's the question I have after reading this thread:  What do you
> do
> for the clueless idiot to make them not-so-clueless, without being an
> arse
> yourself?
>
> Moira
> Who just looks at what everyone else is doing and tries to copy.  And
> is
> also known for her lack of tact.

Well, although not exactly on this subject, some of the comments and
suggestions in Gunnora's article on solving confrontations might be of
use. This article can be found in the SCA-SOCIOLOGY section of the
Florilegium:
Confrontation-art  (9K) 12/20/99    "Gunnora's Rules for Confrontation"
                                        by Mistress Gunnora Harakarva.
http://www.florilegium.org/files/SCA-SOCIOLOGY/Confrontation-art.html

Stefan
--------