[Ansteorra] Hurricane Emily

medicfem at aol.com medicfem at aol.com
Fri Jul 15 01:02:26 PDT 2005

With little concern for possible Witch accusations, a lady comes forward and states " Have no fear, many us of down here float really well."

grin,

Lady Caley of Lancashire
Shire of Seawinds - Coastal Region
Deputy Kingdom Chirurgeon - Training division

mka. An unfortunate flight paramedic scheduled in Brownsville on Wednesday.