[Ansteorra] Um...should I buy an armband?

Gerita/Carolle Cox hpockets at verizon.net
Fri Jul 15 09:54:59 PDT 2005

Agreed,Alden.

My version of 'the dream' (which is not an AS-Single-Digit term) is
learning something, sometimes at great struggle due to the dearth of
researchers to stand on the shoulders of, and then turning around and
teaching it to interested parties.  Occasionally, my enthusiasm
overflows my sensibilities, but that's happening less as time goes on.
To me, knowledge shared as far and wide as possible remains 'alive' (as
in not lost again), because so many come to know it.  Medieval history
is fascinating in and of itself, so I guess that makes me a PN, too.
Pass the arm band, please.

Gerita

DFWchinlovers at yahoogroups.com
http://carollesknitting.blogspot.com
www.japanesechinrescue.org

The years that a woman subtracts from her age are not lost.  They are
added to the ages of other women.  -- Diane de Poitiers (1499 - 1566)