[Ansteorra] Its the small things in life

Dave Backlin quiet2284 at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 16 21:54:57 PDT 2005

May I share this?

Edrei the Quiet
Shire of Smythkepe

"Suren-unegen (Majestic Fox)" <commander at mongounegen.com> wrote:
I have officially warped my mothers fragile little mind. My mother came
in to the living room to see her youngest son sewing. Now I know to most
parents in the SCA this would not be a problem. But in this case we are
talking about a mother that know nothing of the SCA and what effect it
can have on people. So the question is asked “What are you doing? I
looks like I am sewing why? Ok my confounded mother said. Then asked why
I was not using a sewing machine to which I replied this is easer for me
plus it means a lot more to me to hand sew it. Mother sat for a few
minuets and then called my grandmother up telling her she needed to see
this her grandson was sewing. This was a happy day for me not only did I
freak a mundane it was my mother. It’s the small things that make you
feel good inside. Now back to my Tabard I must look my best at my next
event ^_^

--
In Service to the Dream
Süren Ünegen