[Ansteorra] Armor....what a pain

L T ldeerslayer at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 18 20:19:49 PDT 2005

I would think that all you would need to do is to show up at Bryn Gwlad fighter practice...

Many fighters carry armour "repair" kits to fighter practice....if not getting it fixed there
at least you will find a local connection...there are several Knights who live there...a passal of
quires...and a sprinkling of Centurians...

Anyone got the info on Bryn Gwlad fighter practice?

Lorraine DeerSlayer