[Ansteorra] La Marche Sauvage and Emily

medicfem at aol.com medicfem at aol.com
Wed Jul 20 15:54:00 PDT 2005

Had quite the fun this morning traveling to Harlingen from Corpus in an ambulance. They had pulled the previous team last night at 7pm to come back early by ground ambulance. Airports have been closed throughout the night into today, so flight was not an option and or desired by us chickens.

The winds were quite scarey on our high top ambulance, pushing us across lanes frequently. Good news is we made it to the stationing hospital and right side up by 1030. Alot of businesses down here are closed today in Harlingen.

Right now ( 1800 ) here in Harlingen, winds are decreasing and rain is in spurts. Airports are now open.

Observations from an exported Seawinder,

Lady Caley
Deputy KC - Training

mka: Paramedic for Driscoll Children's Hospital neonatal flight team