[Ansteorra] I hate storms ^^

Suren-unegen (Majestic Fox) commander at mongounegen.com
Thu Jul 21 13:42:05 PDT 2005

You know it seems like mother nature is plotting against me lol.
Hindsight is 20/20 though I know I should have brought all me gear and
garb upstairs. No matter though I will make due with what I have and
find something to throw on for the event that might pass as garb.
However I would like to see if someone going to Sundered Shield has a
tunic I might be able to use during the event. That is the one peace of
garb that I cannot find in my mundane clothing. The insurance company
says they will cover all of the stuff I had in the shed which I think is
very cool given that I live on the coast. I had no idea that it was
covered on the policy <G> I get to make new garb now. Anyway see you
there if your going I am off to get some sleep for the long drive ahead.

--
In Service to the Dream
Süren Ünegen