[Ansteorra] Youth Rapier Marshal's Class, Sunday

Elizabeth Crouchet ecrouchet at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 22 17:53:49 PDT 2005

This Sunday at the Southern Regional Rapier practice in Round Rock I plan
to teach a Youth Rapier Marshal's Class. I am tentatively scheduling this for
4:30PM, assuming acceptable weather. In case of inclement weather we will move to a nearby indoor space, maybe a restaurant.

This class will be needed by Marshals, Adults and Youth involved in Youth Rapier.

This class will be a comprehensive (long and boring) review of the new Youth Rapier Rules. If you are already authorized in Youth Rapier this may be sufficient to renew your Authorization. In any case this class will be *required* get a Youth Rapier Authorization of any kind before Dec 1 when *all* current Youth Authorizations will expire.

I will have printed copies of the new rules with me, bring a pen and something to write on.

I will not have new paperwork with me this Sunday to issue new Authorizations, but I will be taking notes on who attends so you will not have to take this class again.

Please try to let me know if you will be there so I can make sufficient photo copies.

I can teach this class again in various places throughout the kingdom over the next few months. Please let me know who you are and where you will be if you want me to come teach it.

You may contact me directly at elizabeth at crouchet.com.

Thank you all for your patience and for your interest in the Youth of our Kingdom.

In Service,
Baroness Claire Shayhan
Kingdom Youth Rapier Marshal