[Ansteorra] Event Ad Submissions to the Black Star

H.L. Barat FitzWalter Reynolds chronicler at ansteorra.org
Sun Jul 24 15:34:50 PDT 2005

Unto the event stewards of upcoming events, seneschals of Ansteorra,
and all of the longboats at sea I send greetings.

Should you be planning on submitting an event ad for an upcoming
issue of the Black Star please familiarize yourself with the
Publication Policies of our kingdom newsletter. Specifically, please
be aware that you must submit a separate copy of your event ad,
seneschal release form, and (if needed) artist release form for each
and every month an event ad is to run. This is done for two reasons:

1. To make my life easier.
I receive 8-10 event ads each month, and in the area of 45 emails
about those event ads each month. It is much easier and safer for me
to require that groups send in a separate copy for each month an ad
is to run rather than scrutinizing every email and letter for a note
saying to run an ad twice.

2. To make sure the event ad information is current.
When you are required to submit a second ad to have it run a second
month it is likely you will make sure the most current information is
in that ad.

Please be aware this is not a new policy. It has been in effect for
several years. The Publication Policies of the Black Star can be
found in each issue of the newsletter.

Should you have any questions please feel free to contact me. My job
as Kingdom Chronicler is (among other things) to make sure your event
ad get published. I need you to do your part to help make sure your
event ad makes it in the Black Star.

H.L. Barat FitzWalter Reynolds
Kingdom Chronicler
M.K.A. Stephen Pursley