[Ansteorra] Never got a scroll? Here's how!

Lady Einin Ciarnait little_dragon_0861 at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 25 06:38:11 PDT 2005

Thank you so very much:)
Einin

Kimberly Koch <sarapenrose at yahoo.com> wrote:
Hi Einin,

I'm sorry, but I can't help with scrolls from other
kingdoms - the processes for getting scrolls vary too
widely from one place to another.

However, there's usually someone you can contact to
inquire about the status of your scroll. In Caid,
that's the Scribe Armarius Caidis. It seems that their
current policy is to issue scrolls only when they
receive requests - that's probably because of the
backlog.

So, if you haven't already, be sure to contact them
and make a request. Here's the url where you should be
able to get all the info you need:

http://www.sca-caid.org/scribes/index.html

Good luck!

Warm regards,