[Ansteorra] Hiring for the Billy Goat Tavern

Bill Butler chemistbb3 at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 25 20:43:47 PDT 2005

Oyez  -- Oyez  --

Now hiring for the Billy Goat Tavern!  I am needing
serving girls, bards, and musicians.   My cousin -
William the Baron - pays well, but you have to prove
your worth.

Come to the new tavern by 10 in the morning this
Saturday, June 30 and ask for a job.  You can not miss
it, just follow the folks to that tournament they are
holding to find the new Queen a Champion.   The
tournament will be next to the tavern grounds.

I will be trying folks out at all the open positions.
If you work out, we can talk about a regular positions
and wages, but you get your food .  With the
Tournament close by, I will be watching closely to see
how you work with the nobility and such.  Servers need
to serve with out breaking stuff or spilling all over
folks finery.  The kegs and casks are not in yet, so
there will be no beer, ale or other potables served.
The bards and musicians will be expected to perform to
entertain the day long.  Since the nobility and their
families will be about, watch youselfs and your
tongues if you want a position.  Once regular hours
are on, it will be tavern business as usual. But until
then, watch yousefs!

Will Warran
Tavern Keeper
Billy Goat Tavern