[Ansteorra] Sundered Shield VI Thank You's

Suren-unegen (Majestic Fox) commander at mongounegen.com
Tue Jul 26 07:40:36 PDT 2005

Unto the people of Ansteorra,
Greetings
I would like to think all of you who came to Sundered Shield you made
the Dream life that day for me. However, you ladies did not play fare
and caught the Fox by the tail but in thought it was fun and I enjoyed
the Duct tape. (Go figure I am a fighter) There are so many who I would
like to think for coming and playing last weekend that I fear I will
exceed the limits of this magick message. So I send all of you my
deepest thinks and I was humbled to be in your presence.
Thank You So Much For a Grate Dream

--
In Service to the Dream
Süren Ünegen