[Ansteorra] Sundered Shield VI Thank You's

Bethany Burke damsle_n_distress2003 at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 26 13:42:15 PDT 2005

Greetings unto all:
For those who did not attend and are wondering what Fox is talking about, we held a secret contest to be judged by some of the ladies who attended this event.  When one of us judges "caught" someone acting in a chivalrous way, we gave a bead.  Fox had the most beads and therefore was our winner.  His prize was a piece of largess from each of us.  One of the items was a roll of black and a roll of yellow duct tape.  I am not sure how we didn't play fair but it is us who owe you a great thanks.  Oh, and by the way, this competion was very close.  Fox only won by one bead so Vivat to all the good gentles who recieved beads, you are truly the example of the dream.
Lady Elizabeth Blackthorne
Event Steward of Sundered Shield VI

"Suren-unegen (Majestic Fox)" <commander at mongounegen.com> wrote:
Unto the people of Ansteorra,
Greetings
I would like to think all of you who came to Sundered Shield you made
the Dream life that day for me. However, you ladies did not play fare
and caught the Fox by the tail but in thought it was fun and I enjoyed
the Duct tape. (Go figure I am a fighter) There are so many who I would
like to think for coming and playing last weekend that I fear I will
exceed the limits of this magick message. So I send all of you my
deepest thinks and I was humbled to be in your presence.
Thank You So Much For a Grate Dream

--
In Service to the Dream
Süren Ünegen