[Ansteorra] Black Star Corection/ Sundered Shield VI

Bethany Burke damsle_n_distress2003 at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 2 10:07:42 PDT 2005

Greeting unto all and please pardon the multiple posts.

I noticed in the Blackstar add for Sundered Shield VI my email address is wrong.  This is probably my own typo.  My email is damsle_n_distress2003 at yahoo.com
It is also listed correctly on our website which is linked to the Kingdom Calender.  If your are planning to merchant at this event please email me the name of your business, space requirements and electricity and water requirements so that I can have your space reserved.  Please send, even if you have already done so, because I have misplaced all the necessary info.  I apologize for the inconvenience.
Lady Elizabeth Blackthorne
Autocrat Sundered Shield VI