[Ansteorra] Warlord thanks

HL Chiara chiara at io.com
Thu Jun 2 21:22:31 PDT 2005

I wanted to take a moment to thank my most honorable and beautiful partner
in teaching at Steppes Warlord. HL Dyan is a wonder and truly inspiring. It
was a privilage to have been able to finally work with her on a project. :)

She honors me further by wanting to teach this class again together. We will
be at Kings College to once again spend precious time with the future of our
Kingdom, ours and your children. :)

I would also like to the Steppes Baronial Guard. You stood your ground and
kept our Baron and Baroness safe. I am a very proud Captain to have been
graced with your membership through the years.

My thanks finally goes to thank my ever so quite and stealthy Husband, Bruce
Ericson, for helping me with the gate booklet. He will be cooking three
briskets for the June populace/birthday party. Thus not so stealthy for at
least an hour. ;)