[Ansteorra] Stain

Chelsea Williams baby_sis_83 at hotmail.com
Sat Jun 4 17:14:35 PDT 2005

I was taking the escalator down to the train station at Mockingbird station,
and found that my lovely court garb skirt had gotten stuck on the edge of
the steps and was now hopelessly trapped between steps and side wall. I
managed to pull it free but it's now covered in this greasy goo. It's a
stretch velour. Does anyone have any solutions on how to get this stain out?
I don't have any assets right now with which to work because I'm in a hotel
room at Project: A-kon. Incidently, I learned a new You might be a SCA'dian
if: Kon goers ask you about YOUR weird clothes. If anyone could help, i'd be
much obliged. Thank you.
-Grainne Kathleen NicPadriag MacDaniel

We built up empires, we STOLE countries, that's how you build an empire. We
built up empires with the cunning use of flags... yeah. Just sailed around
and stuck a flag in. "I claim India for Britain!" They're like, "You can't
claim us, we live here. There's 500 million of us." "Well do you have a
FLAAAG?" *sticks out tongue* "We don't need a bloody flag, this is our
country, you bastard!" "No flag, no country! You can't have one! That's the
rules that I've just made up! And I'm backing it up with this gun that was
lent from the National Rifle Assocation." And that's how it was! -Eddie
Izzard, "Dress to Kill."