[Ansteorra] Stain

Susan Hill sueorintx at hotmail.com
Sat Jun 4 18:52:10 PDT 2005

no, peroxide works on blood because it oxidizes the iron in the blood.
Nurses have known about peroxide for years and years. Grease needs something
greasy. I would use a light oil like baby oil, or just straight liquid soap.
Whatever you use, test it on a scrap of fabric or a hidden part of the gown
first. It is not unusual to use lighter oils to remove heavier ones and then
remove the lighter oil with detergent. Just don't do anything like putting
it in a dryer in between. You might want to call a dry cleaners and see what
they recommend.

Lyneya