[Ansteorra] 4th of July Shout at Middleford

Bob Dewart gilli at hot.rr.com
Mon Jun 6 21:35:28 PDT 2005

Do you need an away score to get your Royal Round average?  How about get a
score in the InterKingdom Competitions?  Do you just want to do some
shooting?

Well, then. you might just want to go to the archery shoot 1 - 4 July 2005
at 294 Burk Dr, Killeen TX, hosted by Arcus Gilli and HL Darcy at Burkhaven
and sponsored by the Shire of Middleford. There's limited crash space and
camping space.  If you show up, we'll make room for you.

We'll have IKAC and IKCAC ranges.  Scores will be sent in nightly.  Bring
your own toys.  "Very" limited loaner gear is available.

Since this is an "event", we'll have to do all that paper work stuff; which
is not a problem since everyone is use to that.  Which also means costumes
are required.

We'll have soup and sandwiches Friday evening, breakfast, lunch and dinner,
Saturday, Sunday and Monday.  Kind of sounds like a summer time version of
Archer's Revel, doesn't it.  How about that???!!!

Disposables will be provided.

Can't be there the whole time?  Not a problem!!  Come for as long as you
can, do what you want, then go home.  You could even come back, if you
wanted too.

So, if you plan on being there, please let Gilli know at (254) 526-5672 or
gilli at hot.rr.com.  That way we'll know how much food to have.

Site opens 5 PM 1 July. Site closes after dinner 4 July.  No site fee. Food
is FREE.  Site is wet.  BYOB.  No illegal drugs.  For directions to site,
see that portion of the web page.  Watch for SCA signs.

Go to http://home.hot.rr.com/burkhaven/ for menus and more info.

Thanks and see you there.

Gilli

PS.  Beware the Great Watermelon!!