[Ansteorra] Long Range Planning for the SCA

Armand Dragonetti dragonetti at generich.com
Tue Jun 7 09:26:17 PDT 2005

Greetings Ansteorra!

The Grand Council is currently discussing items related to long-term
planning, "future-of-the-SCA-and-the-corporation" type topics. In an effort
to better represent views from Ansteorra, rather than just my own, I am
asking those so inclined to suggest up to 3 topics that you think are most
important for long-range planning for the organization. I ask that you limit
it to 3 so I can get a feel for people's priorities. You can respond to me
directly at dragonetti at generich.com In addition, all are welcome to
subscribe to the Grand Council discussion list and though it is moderated, I
will be happy to forward any relevant post at your explicit request.
Information about the Grand Council and how to subscribe to it's list can be
found at: http://grandcouncil.sca.org  Thank you!

Baron Armand Dragonetti
Ansteorran Appointee to the Grand Council