[Ansteorra] Passing of a Legend

benliz benliz at ev1.net
Wed Jun 8 13:47:59 PDT 2005

Today word came that my Hero, the exemplary knight and friend who has
inspired Simonn and myself for almost 30 years, has passed through the
mist.
Sir Francoi Du Vant, First Prince of Meridies, passed into the Kingdom
Eternal this morning, June 8, 2005, after a massive heart attack.  His
wife Mona covets our prayers.
More details will be available as Baroness Barbara Sterling, our
neighbor in Louisiana, learns the plans.

Francois may longer have sight on this terrestrial plain; however his
"vision" does not cease.
The light of chivalry glows.
Lord rest his soul.  Please pray for Mona to be Comforted.
Tessa

 >I cannot tell you how difficult it is for me to write that an SCA
legend has passed.
 >Sir Francois, the first Prince of the Principality of Meridies (4/3/76),
 >had a massive heart attach >this morning.
 >The time of his passing was approximately 6:15 a.m. June 8, 2005.
 >We all knew that his health was very bad but that does not make it any
easier.