[Ansteorra] Passing of a Legend

Rixende de Rouen rixende at gmail.com
Wed Jun 8 12:09:33 PDT 2005

 A Giant amoung men has died today. God Rest His Soul.

Count Francois was a true knight, in everything he ever did. I can
proudly admit that he was my first case of "Hero Worship". His later
years were filled with medical problems, and I know that he did not
get out as much as he would have loved to. However, he will be
constantly in my thoughts, reminding me to be a better person, and to
treat everyone I come across with the same grace and dignity that he
did.

The last time I saw him was many years ago at Gulf Wars. He had lost
his sight other than blurs, but still remembered my voice and was glad
to see me. He will be missed.

Rixende

--
Honorable Lady Rixende de Rouen, CIM, CSM
Seneschal, Barony of Elfsea, Ansteorra