[Ansteorra] Notice to all members of the Silver Fox Squadron

Suren-unegen (Majestic Fox) commander at mongounegen.com
Tue Jun 7 17:10:29 PDT 2005

Notice to all members of the Silver Fox Squadron the yearly “I’m not a
spy” tax is due. This years Tax will consist cinder block, 1 block per
camp follower, 2 blocks for members and 5 blocks for Officers. Also I
have noticed that there is a vast number of our members including
OFFICERS!! That are not registered with the squadron website. Please
correct this quickly as this is your last warning on this matter. I
apologize for the use of bandwidth pertaining to my squadron’s business
and it will never happen again.

--
In Service to the Dream
Suren-unegen