[Ansteorra] Coastal Regional Hospitaler Postition Open, applications accepted to June 14th

Ambience ambience at direcway.com
Wed Jun 8 10:58:25 PDT 2005

Well wishes to all,

A big Thank you  to Caitriona for the fine job she's done as Coastal
Regional Hospitaler.
I will take applications for her position until June 14th.  I will make a
decision by the end of the
month so there can be a transition at red tape. Thank you to those who have
already sent
an application, your interest is appreciated very much.

sincerely,
Seraphina

kingdom hospitaler