[Ansteorra] Fox Call

Suren-unegen (Majestic Fox) commander at mongounegen.com
Wed Jun 8 12:36:16 PDT 2005

<<Fox Call>> Silver Fox Squadron

This call goes out to all able-bodied fighters and non-combat personal
of the Silver Fox Squadron. We will be attending Gothic Wars contact me
via the messenger named Yahoo and let me know if you can attend, be
informed I will be using the code name suren_unegen with the messenger.

<<Recruiting Call>> We are seeking to increase the size of our family
(Fighter and non-combat are welcome) to apply contact me at
commander at mongounegen.com <mailto:commander at mongounegen.com> or
mythus at sbcglobal.net <mailto:mythus at sbcglobal.net>  Place in the subject
line <new> and just tell me a bit about yourself and I will contact you
as soon as possible.

--
In Service to the Dream
Suren-unegen