[Ansteorra] To the Brothers of Ironlance

kandace harris thetexladi at sbcglobal.net
Sat Jun 11 14:07:21 PDT 2005

     I spoke with Little Amy from Ironlance. She told me , he was at work and when the robbers came in ,he gave them all the money in the drawer and then they wanted into the safe and because he did not have the combination to the safe , that's when they shot him...
    There was nothing anyone could do. This is a lost to a good company of people that love this game and it is our lost of one more good fighter.

 In Service Always,
   Lady Kandyce

"Suren-unegen (Majestic Fox)" <commander at mongounegen.com> wrote:
I received this message and was asked to get the word out to Ironlance I
will also try in other areas. A tragic loss of one who will be missed,
remember him in word and song.

I am sad to inform you and members of Ironlance that my
brother Spewer was killed in a mundane robbery this
last week. In past weeks he expressed his wish to
attend Pennsic this year with Ironlance and always
spoke well of your company. I am very sorry to
inform you of this.

Bran Dunncan of clan Dunncan
Trimaris
thorfin_toehammer at yahoo.com