[Ansteorra] Minor Members and Waivers

Bethany Burke damsle_n_distress2003 at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 11 16:25:33 PDT 2005

Greetings,
I have recently renewed my membership and also took advantage of the family membership price of $10 for my 10 year old son.  I did this so that I wouldn't have to sign the waivers for him at troll when he attends events with me.  I was recently told that I will still have to got through this hassle because of a new rule regarding minors.  Is this true?  If so, I feel like I just wasted money because as a minor he doesn't get charged the non-member surcharge, the only plus side for it would be lack of paper work at troll.

Elizabeth