[Ansteorra] Word fame and Elevation news

Ansteorra WebMinister vscribe at ansteorra.org
Sun Jun 12 21:32:29 PDT 2005

I have to do this, I am just bursting to tell you all!

One of our own has been honored with recognition that is out of this world!

HL Dyan, for her talents in our wonderful craft, is being recognized by
being elevated to the highest Order of Artisans in our social organization.
She is being elevated at coronation to the Order of the Laurel!!

I am soooooo proud of her!!

This lady went to King's College this weekend where we planned to teach
classes in tandem. I started off with 2 hours of making gloves, she would
round it up with 2 hours of decorating the gauntlets for the gloves. Then we
were to teach a mitten class for children. She save me. I had surgery twice
this past week. I should have bowed out but instead took the 4 hour journey
to Norman Oklahoma from Dallas Texas and by the time I got there I was not
very functional. She swept in and saved me by keeping the class running for
me and pulling me in to answer questions as I flitted between students to
help them with their patterns. It gave me enough time to recuperate so that
I would be able to work with the children in making their mittens. She was a
life saver!

Congratulations for a job well done Dyan for helping our art to be
recognized in every aspect! :)

*(sorry for using so many exclamation points)