[Ansteorra] Kingdom Dance ME Schedule

Sandra Jakl kieralady2 at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 13 18:15:49 PDT 2005

For some unknown reason, the Middle Eastern dance
schedule didn’t make it onto the KDMS website. Please
see below.

9-10 Beginning Middle Eastern Dance - HL Antoinette
10-11 Middle Eastern Percussion I – Lord Cormac
11-12 Egyptian Dance – HL Rhiannon
12-1 Lunch
1-2 Zills – HL Rhiannon
2-3 Tunisian Dance – HL Clara
3-4 Middle Eastern Percussion II – Lord Cormac

Beginning Middle Eastern Dance - HL Antoinette
Antoinette will guide you through the building blocks
of Middle Eastern dance. A must for beginners and an
excellent review and warm-up for more experienced
dancers.

Middle Eastern Percussion I and II – Lord Cormac
Cormac will introduce many Middle Eastern rhythms,
break them down and show different variations.

Egyptian Dance – HL Rhiannon
Rhiannon will demonstrate and teach the tenets of
Egyptian Dance including strength, control and stance.

Zills – HL Rhiannon
Bring your own finger cymbals! Learn rhythms and
practice zill drills.

Tunisian Dance – HL Clara
Clara will discuss and teach the fundamentals of
Tunisian dance: footwork, hand movements, and the
power of the hips!