[Ansteorra] ISO soapstone

Baronman at aol.com Baronman at aol.com
Wed Jun 15 07:50:19 PDT 2005

In a message dated 6/15/2005 8:47:57 AM Central Daylight Time,
silverhands at sbcglobal.net writes:

I still  have the one Bors made for me, and wear it proudly whenever I wear my
great  kilt. Bors, if you ever decide to do a "body of work" exhibit, let me
know.  You are welcome to use it. Who knows? Maybe the judges have gotten
smarter  since the last time you showed these.  ;-)

Michael

Thanks Michael- appreciate it- now if Godwin would voluteer his engraved
leather scabard and I could find all the broaches (200) I made for the  House of
the Amazons  and the ones made for the other Kings and Queens of  Ansterrora (
think Duke Micheal still has his?) and all the chain maille made  for Sir
Rurick ( I still have mine and boy childs) and all the stain  glass I gave out as
Baronial and Kingdom prizes ( still like the lanterns  that Hillary and I
made as largesse for the other kings and queens at Gulf War  something) and all
the woodworking projects I have produced plus all the SCA  garb I have made, I
would need half a display hall- OH- can't forget the 2  gallons of light meade
just finished being bottled- Sir Rurick calls it  "Killer"- high praise from
him.
I do appreciate the offer Michael.
Bors