[Ansteorra] Re: Passing of a Legend

Robert and Tara Brinsfield trbrins at fullnet.net
Wed Jun 8 22:57:10 PDT 2005

Please pass on the love and prayers of this former member of the Shire of
Blackmoor Keep, in the Kingdom of Meridies. Count Francois was an
exceptional man and greatly loved by not just those that knew him but also
by the many that had the pleasure of crossing his path. He was the first
person I ever met that was of the higher ranking nobility, and he made such
a wonderful impression on myself and my eldest son of what honor and
chivalry should mean. The heavens have been blessed with a beautiful soul
and we were blessed to have ever known him.

You will be missed Count Francois.......But your memory and example will
live on!!!!!!

Deepest sympathies for his family,
Lady Margeurite le Chanvrierre
Barony of The Eldern Hills