[Ansteorra] Forgotten projects (was ISO soapstone)

Hillary Greenslade hillaryrg at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 15 15:29:00 PDT 2005

--- ansteorra-request at ansteorra.org wrote:
> Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2005 10:50:19 EDT
> From: Baronman at aol.com
> Subject: Re: [Ansteorra] ISO soapstone
> To: ansteorra at ansteorra.org
>
> Bors said:
> <snip> all the stain  glass I gave out as
> Baronial and Kingdom prizes ( still like the lanterns  that Hillary and I
> made as largesse for the other kings and queens at Gulf War  something)
<snip>
> Bors

Geez!  I forgot about those lanterns - but now that you mention it,
I do recall bringing those panels of glass to your house for assembly
- what a project!!   I think that was for Catherine and William the Bear's
reign.  Wish I had a digital image of them....maybe I have a photo laying
around somewhere.

Plus, we had a lot of fun doing stain glass classes - two of 'em, as I
recall.  I'm amused when I see others doing a glass class and they turn
out device designs as we first created many years ago.

BTW - I still have the central piece of the lovely stain glass triplet
you made in a really nice wood frame - and enjoy it daily (couldn't believe
you gave it to me!)

Hope the boy child is growing strong and straight.
Hillary