[Ansteorra] OT - Office Max office supplies on sale 15% this weekend

Hillary Greenslade hillaryrg at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 17 16:35:32 PDT 2005

Sorry for the off-topic, but Office Max is having a 15% off sale on office supplies this weekend
(6/17 - 6/19/05).  I was shopping to collect supplies to make a branch 'Gate' box (pens, pencils,
etc), and was able to get in on the sale... way cool and saves money for my branch.  It also
included the large envelopes that Scribes use for award scrolls - hint.

Check it out this weekend, if you need to restock your supplies.
Cheers, Hillary