[Ansteorra] Fwd: Mercenary Pay

Eithne the Healer eithnethehealer at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 1 06:00:59 PST 2005

Good Gentles,

The payment for Ansteorra's Mercenaries is being raised by the good people of Ansteorra.
We are asking that each send one item. Our House has pledged 1 item from each memberMany have pledged much more.
Bottles of rum, scotch, whiskey, Rattan staves (would someone put on the list where we can get rattan, locally in Elfsea/Steppes area?) weapons of all sorts, jewels and trim for their ladies.

Please pledge to Sid sartoriusmaximus at yahoo.com what you are bringing for the mercenary chest for payment. He will keep a list for all.

Deliver to the FalconRose Camp at Gulf Wars. Have some one deliver for you, if you are not attending. When you bring your donations, my Deputy, Lady RowanMazey & her deputies will inventory & store these items,for distribution to the mercenaries.

In Service to the House, the Keep & the Dream, and to the Pursuit of True Honor,
Lady Eithne the Healer
Grande Damme FalconRose
Lady Rose of the Southern Keep
Petal of FalconRose & House Chirurgeon