[Ansteorra] looking for kingdoms arms

Alan Kook akook at austinai.com
Wed Mar 2 08:42:02 PST 2005

Try this.

Jonathan ap Morgan

-----Original Message-----
From: ansteorra-bounces+drkook=austin.rr.com at ansteorra.org
[mailto:ansteorra-bounces+drkook=austin.rr.com at ansteorra.org] On Behalf Of
drwise
Sent: Wednesday, March 02, 2005 9:03 AM
To: Kingdom of Ansteorra - SCA, Inc.
Subject: [Ansteorra] looking for kingdoms arms

Greetings all,

Working on a project and would like to see if anyone has the kingdom
achievement in a vectorized file format, or at least in a jpeg.  I currently
have a 29k .gif file, but that will require completely re-doing the artwork
to turn it into a cut file.  I am working in Casmate which is an .scv file
format, but .eps or even adobe will work.  What I am looking for is the full
achievement with supporters, crest, mantle and motto.  The image I am after
is the one on the kingdom web page at the following link: Kingdom achievment
<http://www.ansteorra.org/graphics/heraldry/achievment.zip>

Thanks in advance for any help that might be available.

With regards,
Sir Alexis