[Ansteorra] Authorization Cards - Crown Tournament

Patrickandjulia at aol.com Patrickandjulia at aol.com
Fri Mar 4 04:45:17 PST 2005

Greetings Ansteorra!

This is just a reminder that ALL AUTHORIZATION CARDS EXPIRE ON MARCH 31,
2005.  This is especially important for those who are planning to participate in
the upcoming Crown Tournament.  If (at Crown) you do not have one of the new
"green" cards, you will NOT be allowed in the list.  There will be no
authorization cards issued at Crown Tournament.  We have already witnessed the
invalidation of a Crown list by the Board due to an authorization card situation.
Let's not let that happen in our Kingdom.

In Service,
Duke Patrick Michael Gordonne
Earl Marshal, Ansteorra