[Ansteorra] Help Needed for Work on Gulf Wars Gate

David Jurgens djurgens at energygraphics.com
Tue Mar 8 21:08:04 PST 2005

Greetings Ansteorra,

This is a call for help from all who will be at Gulf Wars the first couple
of days.  Master Fritz de Rothirsch, the master architect of the Ansteorran
Gate, will be at Gulf Wars this year.  He has many plans for updates and
maintenance for this wonderful symbol of our Kingdom.  In order for him to
have any hope of completing these updates and other work, he will need lots
of help from his fellow Ansteorran.

Baron Fritz has asked me to send this message to ask any and all that can
help to please come and offer of your time and effort.  If you are willing
and able, please bring yourself and some clothes that can get dirty and
painted.  This work will start as soon as Baron Fritz has his camp set.  So,
as soon as you have your camp set, please come join your fellow Ansteorrans
in making the Gate an outstanding symbol of this outstanding Kingdom.

In Service to King and Kingdom,

Sir Godwin of Edington
Ansteorran Liaison Gulf Wars XIV