[Ansteorra] map of the known world

VRValkryie at aol.com VRValkryie at aol.com
Mon Mar 21 23:36:08 PST 2005

Yes I have made a new Known World Map that can be viewed on my webpage  at;

_http://www.skaldic.com/Pages/faelanworldsmall.htm_
(http://www.skaldic.com/Pages/faelanworldsmall.htm)

There are many formats that I can provide including larger scale. If
interested please feel to contact me.

I also am making individual kingdom maps for all 18 Kingdoms as well as a
branch group map for all kingdoms that is accurate to a zipcode level. Those
maps can be seen at;

_http://www.skaldic.com/Pages/faelanindividual.htm_
(http://www.skaldic.com/Pages/faelanindividual.htm)

I previously contacted the Ansteorra email lists to speak to someone about
making your kingdom map and to get details on how to ensure its accuracy, but
was brushed off rather rudely and told there was currently a map and there was
 no need for my maps.

I plan to still make it so others can enjoy it but would love someone that
is inside the kingdom to help. For those that wish to help I am seeking
donations of $15 per kingdom to purchase a 5 digit zip code map that will  greatly
increase the detail I can provide. If Ansteorra would like to join the  other
kingdoms participating I would gladly pass the information of how you can  help
along.

In Service,
Faelan ua hEogain
Royal Cartographer of Aethelmearc