[Ansteorra] an invitation to share your memories

zubeydah at northkeep.org zubeydah at northkeep.org
Tue Mar 22 10:10:42 PST 2005

Greetings, Ansteorra!

I would like to extend an invitation, nay, an entreaty, for folks who attended
Gulf War to share their memories (and/or photos) of the event... I have been
very happily gathering event reviews and photos of recent events, and was not
able to attend the war.  I am very happy to host them on my website, which has
over 40 gigs of space just waiting to be filled up with wonderful Ansteorran
history. Won't you share your viewpoints, thoughts, and memories of Gulf War
2005?

If you're willing to write a review for posting, please contact me off list at
Zubeydah at northkeep.org

-Zubeydah Jamilla al-Badawiyya
http://zubeydah.northkeep.org