[Ansteorra] looking for kingdoms arms

Ansteorra WebMinister vscribe at ansteorra.org
Wed Mar 2 07:42:16 PST 2005

Responded to privately.

HL Chiara
Kingdom Webminister, Ansteorra
----- Original Message -----
From: "drwise" <drwise at houston.rr.com>
To: "Kingdom of Ansteorra - SCA, Inc." <ansteorra at ansteorra.org>
Sent: Wednesday, March 02, 2005 9:02 AM
Subject: [Ansteorra] looking for kingdoms arms

: Greetings all,
:
: Working on a project and would like to see if anyone has the kingdom
achievement in a vectorized file format, or at least in a jpeg.  I currently
have a 29k .gif file, but that will require completely re-doing the artwork
to turn it into a cut file.  I am working in Casmate which is an .scv file
format, but .eps or even adobe will work.  What I am looking for is the full
achievement with supporters, crest, mantle and motto.  The image I am after
is the one on the kingdom web page at the following link: Kingdom achievment
<http://www.ansteorra.org/graphics/heraldry/achievment.zip>
:
: Thanks in advance for any help that might be available.
:
: With regards,
: Sir Alexis
: