[Ansteorra] Crystal Update

Linda keyna at hot.rr.com
Wed Mar 9 19:03:35 PST 2005

She is doing real well. Improving everyday. She walked 4 blocks today. I think that was more than she should have but she said that she was fine until we got home and she was a bit sore. We gave her tylenol for it. She hasn't had any pain meds all day. She does her arm and neck excersizes everytime they hurt and wants to walk when shr back is getting stiff. She got her bandages removed today. She is getting up and down just about on her own now. The scar is going to be very minamal because the Doctor closed her with the cosmetic closure. Her appetite is improving and the swelling is going down. Believe me the midnight potty trips and the having to turn her 2 - 3 times a night makes for a long day.
Keyna