[Ansteorra] 1300's bulleyes

Elaine Crittenden letebts at earthlink.net
Wed Mar 16 21:09:42 PST 2005

Bingo! The only reproduction of the Luttrell thingy I have is in black and
white. I'll check out the site you mentioned. Muchisimo thanks.

Mayhap I can come out to Sunday's archery practice, if this modern
calligraphy commission doesn't eat my lunch, time-wise. I'd love to see the
proportions and the colors.

And for all you wits out there...
You know, of course, that the hay backing of the target papers is called a
"butt." [Did I open that door, too? You gentles, we gotta keep this on a
higher, more intellectual level or we are gonna be in trouble that's deep
and serious!!  ;-)  ]

HL Lete Bithespring