[Ansteorra] map of the known world

Ansteorra WebMinister vscribe at ansteorra.org
Tue Mar 22 00:28:29 PST 2005

Deirdre, is this the one you were looking at?
http://oertha.westkingdom.org/Map/KnowneWorldMappe.html

Faelan,
Your experience with out mailing lists response to your offer sounds very
unusual. I am very sorry that an email sounded like a brush off from anyone
in Ansteorra. I am certain that it was not meant that way. Email is a flat
medium that does not lend itself well to emotions apparent or not.

I have not heard of your site at all or your offer. But your email is
attached to a different name in our archives for a different discussion
entirely. We get a few map emails each year and we normally send them to our
two map makers so that you map experts can work together on such projects.
:)

May I have permission to link to your pages from both our links pages and
newcomer pages?

HL Chiara
Kingdom Webminister, Ansteorra